Full Paper Submission
Share your knowledge and expertise!
Mar. 10, 2024
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings, and submitted to the IEEE Xplore on-line digital library and El Compendex.
Prepare a Full Paper
1. Authors must submit their full paper and copyright form through the IPEMC 2024-ECCE Asia FULL PAPER SUBMISSION SYSTEM no later than Mar. 10, 2024
2. Please DO NOT WRITE the page numbers on the paper.
3. We recommend length of manuscript as follows:
• Minimum number of pages: 4 • Maximum number of pages: 6
Make a Registration
1. Registration open date: Jan. 20, 2024.
2. At least one of the authors must make a registration by Mar. 31, 2024 in order for their papers to be included in the program and Proceedings of IPEMC 2024-ECCE Asia.
Policy on Multiple Submissions
1. IPEMC 2024-ECCE Asia will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the IPEMC 2024-ECCE Asia reviewing period.
2. IPEMC 2024-ECCE Asia is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.